“From my own experience, I know how difficult it is to gather courage and move to another city, even if it is in the same country. With limited financial opportunities, it is extremely difficult and not everyone ultimately takes this step.
Tallinn is quite an expensive city to live in compared to small towns in Estonia. This is especially noticeable in such a fundamental issue as renting or buying a home. It is much more difficult for families with one, two or more children to move to the capital than, for example, students who are often helped by their parents. I know this firsthand.
Having moved to the capital with my family in 2016, I clearly remember how serious and weighty it was for me to pay for renting an apartment. It consisted of three parts. First month fee, security deposit and brokerage contract fee. Having given this huge amount for those times, our family had a reserve of only one thousand euros and a bright hope that everything will be fine. In the end, everything turned out exactly like this. I hope you can do it too! "
Best wishes, Anatoli Ambrozi
Who can participate in the PA program?
- A family with one or more children living outside Tallinn in Estonia.*
- You already have a plan for where you will work or a plan for how to find a job in the capital.
- You are looking for an apartment to rent.
* If necessary, we can ask you to confirm this fact.
What is required to participate in the PA?
- Fill out the form on the website and send it to us.
- Be extremely honest in your answers.
When and how do we choose the winner of the PA?
- One winner is selected from all submitted questionnaires.
- The choice of the winner is based on the answers in the questionnaire. Once a year.
- Applications must be sent by ....
- The winner can use the prize within one month from the date of receipt of the prize notification.
- The winner cannot receive money in cash or on a personal account.
- If your circumstances change and you are not planning to move or have already moved at the time of the draw, a different winner is selected.
What expenses does the PA cover?
- Pays a one-time fee for the rental agreement for the apartment you are moving into.
- We pay the contract amount up to 500 euros.
- Payment is made only upon presentation of an invoice from an existing real estate bureau, by bank transfer.
- If we suspect that we are dealing with fraud, then no payment will be made. Another winner is selected.
Answering the questionnaire honestly and sincerely will help you win. Your profile is read by real people, not robots. After answering all the questions, please leave your email address and phone number. The winner will receive a notification by email and SMS.